Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving is for the birds!


Well yes, it is actually for the birds weather duck or turkey most people will be consuming some sort of bird tomorrow. That is unless you are one of those "ham" people. That's right you know who you are...

At my house we will be partaking of a herb butter roasted turkey mainly because the duck was about $40...seriously $40...that is crazy!

Still, I have a lot to be thankful for on this cold gray season.

1) My mom has cancer and the one defining factor that tells us how she is doing has come back with a resounding positive report. That's right those numbers have gone down and here is hoping and praying they will stay there.

2) I am thankful for my husband cause he is growing a goatee...(shhh I hate goatees)...I am actually thankful for him because he has a fantastically firm character.

3) I am thankful for my family because they always WANT to be together on the holidays. :)

Best to keep things in threes or you lose your audience. Well, there isn't really much of an audience, but for those who might stumble across this while looking for some political blog...I probably lost you already.

Be well, have a brilliant Thanksgiving and may we all have the best naps of the year after that goofy hormone in Turkey kicks in and renders us all immovable.

Cheers

4 comments: